i've got the best of interventions

Friday, October 08, 2004

#309-290

XPN 309-290 Playlist

XPN 309-290
"Oh My Sweet Carolina" - Ryan Adams
"Funeral For A Friend (Love Lies Bleeding)" - Elton John
"Radio Free Europe" - R.E.M.
"Eight Miles High" - The Byrds
"Doctor Wu" - Steely Dan
"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - U2
"Hallelujah" - Leonard Cohen
"Simple Twist Of Fate" - Bob Dylan
"Ziggy Stardust " - David Bowie
"You've Got A Friend" - Carole King
"Unchained Melody " - The Righteous Brothers
"I Wanna Be Sedated" - The Ramones
"Diamonds And Rust" - Joan Baez
"All Along The Watchtower" - Bob Dylan
"Girlfriend" - Matthew Sweet
"All I Want Is You" - U2
"California Stars" - Billy Bragg & Wilco
"Brokedown Palace" - Grateful Dead
"Roxanne" - The Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home