i've got the best of interventions

Friday, October 08, 2004

#519-490

XPN 519-490 Playlist

XPN 519-490
"(Nothing But) Flowers" - Talking Heads
"Mack The Knife" - Bobby Darin
"Highway 51" - Bob Dylan
"Glad" - Traffic
"On The Road Again" - Canned Heat
"Suzanne" - Nina Simone
"Surf's Up" - The Beach Boys
"Lola" - The Kinks
"Late In The Evening" - Paul Simon
"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" - Roberta Flack
"Enola Gay" - Orchestral Manouevres in the Dark (OMD)
"Woodstock" - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
"Up On Cripple Creek" - The Band
"Soon" - My Bloody Valentine
"Doctor My Eyes" - Jackson Browne
"Castles Made Of Sand" - Jimi Hendrix
"The Unforgettable Fire" - U2
"Unforgettable" - Nat King Cole
"More Than This" - Roxy Music
"Love Shack" - The B-52's
"Heroin" - Velvet Underground
"Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile)" - Santana
"I've Got Dreams To Remember" - Otis Redding
"Country Girl A. Whiskey Boot Hill B. Down, Down, Down C. "Country Girl" (I Think You're Pretty)" - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
"Carolina In My Mind" - James Taylor
"California Dreaming" - The Mamas & The Papas
"Winter" - ToriĀ Amos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home