i've got the best of interventions

Saturday, October 09, 2004

#49-1

XPN 49-1 Playlist

XPN 49-1
"Closer To Fine" - Indigo Girls
"America" - Simon And Garfunkel
"At Last" - Etta James
"God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys
"London Calling" - The Clash
"Blowin' In The Wind" - Bob Dylan
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" - Simon & Garfunkel
"Redemption Song" - Bob Marley & The Wailers
"Solsbury Hill" - Peter Gabriel
"Me And Bobby McGee" - Janis Joplin
"Respect" - Aretha Franklin
"What A Wonderful World" - Louis Armstrong
"The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys" - Traffic
"Romeo And Juliet" - Dire Straits
"Let It Rain" - Eric Clapton
"The Sound Of Silence" - Simon And Garfunkel
"Hallelujah" - Jeff Buckley
"Jungleland" - Bruce Springsteen
"Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
"1952 Vincent Black Lightning" - Richard Thompson
"Won't Get Fooled Again" - The Who
"Gimme Shelter" - The Rolling Stones
"No Woman No Cry" - Bob Marley & The Wailers
"Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)" - Bruce Springsteen
"In Your Eyes" - Peter Gabriel
"(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" - The Rolling Stones
"Moondance" - Van Morrison
"All Along The Watchtower" - Jimi Hendrix
"The Weight" - The Band
"Layla " - Derek And The Dominos
"A Case Of You" - Joni Mitchell
"What's Going On" - Marvin Gaye
"Tangled Up In Blue" - Bob Dylan
"One" - U2
"Into The Mystic" - Van Morrison
"Born To Run" - Bruce Springsteen
"Sympathy For The Devil" - The Rolling Stones
"Like A Rolling Stone" - Bob Dylan
"Thunder Road" - Bruce Springsteen

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Oct 10, 12:28:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much for doing this. It is really really wonderful, and very cool of you to post it. I am enjoying it SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

    I have two questions. 1) Do you have a list of the songs which were not available on Rhapsody? If you don't have one handy I will cross reference them myself, not big deal. but I thought I'd ask, just in case!

    2) I did not know that one could blog Rhapsody play lists! This is very cool. Is this a widespread practice of which I am unaware? Are there sites where Rhapsody blogs can be found?

    Thanks for your efforts, it is truly a great thing!!!

    --Corinne (jerzgrll@optonline.net)

     
  • At Sun Mar 20, 06:02:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...great job putting together that XPN list. I miss that station badly now that I am in California!

    I will add you to my blogroll - I am going to create a seperate list of
    Rhapsody bloggers at
    MusicRocker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home