i've got the best of interventions

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

From the Rhapsody newsletter

They don't really give us an explanation for this playlist in the newsletter this week. Must have been busy with the release of 3.0, which I like - a lot - and it may finally prompt me to spring for an iRiver. Here's the tracks:

New Releases Playlist

* "Speed Of Sound" - Coldplay
* "Devils & Dust" - Bruce Springsteen
* "Jesusland" - Ben Folds
* "Mushaboom" - Feist
* "Nothng Brings Me Down" - Emiliana Torrini
* "1 Thing" - Amerie
* "What We Do Here" - Brian McKnight
* "Slow Down" - Bobby Valentino
* "Flavor Of The Weak" - American Hi-Fi
* "I'm The One" - Static-X

Yes, I know that I've had "Speed of Sound" at least three times in blog posts in the last week or so. You want to make something of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home