i've got the best of interventions

Monday, June 27, 2005

Don't you worry 'bout a thing baby

Normally, I am blissfully oblivious to anything even remotely popular on the radio, but after seeing the video a couple of times, there's nothing I can do about it. Sometimes you just have to give in to the pop madness and like a song for the empty-headed confection it is. If this song turns into your ear worm for the week, I take full responsibility and am deeply sorry.

Listen to Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart, because I have, several times today...

P.S. Is anyone else seeing a whole bunch of blank space after my top post? Do I have an open tag in my template somewhere, because I notice it ends at the bottom of my sidebar. Somebody please email me and help, because I may be a big nerd, but my HTML skills are paltry.

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Jun 28, 10:00:00 AM EDT, Blogger J Shifty said…

    Hey there, Amanda. I'm seeing the space, too (and it actually splits in different places within the top post in Firefox and IE6). I've got no quick, astute solution, though.

     
  • At Tue Jun 28, 12:18:00 PM EDT, Blogger Shawn Anderson said…

    I'm seeing it too... looking at the source code, I don't see anything that would cause any gap.

    Ghost in the machine.

     
  • At Tue Jun 28, 12:32:00 PM EDT, Blogger Amanda said…

    Thanks for the comments. Turns out that Blogger's new photo feature is breaking certain templates which have been modified - including mine. Hopefully a fix is on the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home