i've got the best of interventions

Friday, June 17, 2005




There's a little bit of a buzz around Bedouin Soundclash, and for good reason. They have that Clash-y sound that still sounds fresh after all these years. Bedouin Soundclash bring the reggae with it, though, making for perfect summer listening. I am starting to realize that I suck at describing music. It sounds like reggae Clash, OK? You don't come here for me, you come for the music, so trust me on this one. Sounds great in conjunction with Tony the A's current love, Mando Diao.

Listen to Bedouin Soundclash - Sounding a Mosaic

I'm going camping at the beach for five days (yay for me), so unless I get something else out by the end of the day this will be it til next week. Thanks to everyone who reads here and links to me and shares my love of music. I've decided to make this my one and only blog for a while. With Robert gone (*sniff*) there's still so much out there to share and fewer of us to do it. The friends I've made through RiB have been so kind. Keep on rockin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home