i've got the best of interventions

Thursday, March 24, 2005

An hour well spent

I had a chance to listen to WOXY.com most of the day today, usually I have Rhapsody on and don't get a chance to tune in. Their playlist is wide and deep, and I picked one of the hours that I listened today and created a playlist. Winners, all of them.

WOXY.com

* "Kiss Ya Lips" - Ian Brown
* "Best Bit" - Beth Orton
* "Playgirl" - Ladytron
* "Dreaming Of You" - The Coral
* "I Predict A Riot" - Kaiser Chiefs
* "Monkey " - Low
* "Black Path" - Aereogramme
* "Then" - The Charlatans U.K.
* "Pearls Girl" - Underworld
* "Like Eating Glass" - Bloc Party
* "Chocolate" - Snow Patrol
* "Doledrum" - The La's
* "The Engine Driver" - The Decemberists
* "Ain't No Sunshine" - Mark Eitzel
* "Never Ever" - Shout Out Louds

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home