i've got the best of interventions

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rhapsody Update

There is an optional update to Rhapsody that you can download by clicking Help > Check for Updates... in the Rhapsody application. There is a new splash screen and "quick start" screen when you start the program (which can thankfully be turned off). The best part? The same quick-Rhaplink functionality from the web version is here in the software! Thank you Real.

Oh, and there's also this. Very cool.

All this found via a Technorati search and eventually the blog at Plutinosoft.

And, OK, one more thing. The Rhapsody Web Services team blog. Bookmark that for sure.

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 09, 01:25:00 PM EST, Blogger covalent bond said…

    Hi Amanda,

    It looks really cool, but I tried it today and it eliminated my account and now I can't get into Rhapsody. I sent support an email, I hope they will fix this soon, as I am addicted to Rhapsody.

     
  • At Sun Dec 11, 09:51:00 PM EST, Blogger Shawn Anderson said…

    An early incarnation that I saw of the webservices page had all of our blogs on it (a blogroll, if you will.) That portion appears to have been nixed for some reason.

     
  • At Fri Dec 05, 05:44:00 PM EST, Blogger Steven said…

    let's hope it will actually allow us to use our Sansa's on Vista now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home