i've got the best of interventions

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Album of the Week

Yeah, I know this was recently a "Staff Pick" on the Rhapsody home page, but if you haven't given Manic Street Preachers a try, you should. As someone who listens to mostly singer/songwriters and 'rock'-type music, MSP are very refreshing. A friend turned me on to them a couple of years ago and every once in a while I'll pop it into my car and give it a few spins. It seems you have to be in a very specific type of mood to listen to MSP for any length of time.

And really, any song with the lyric "disco dancing with the rapists" is worth listening to at least once. (That lyric is from "Tsunami" No, Celebrity Jeopardy fans, it's not "therapists." I checked.)

Manic Street Preachers - This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home